Integrating Transifex with Thought Industries allows companies to easily manage their translations and localize their content.
Use Case Information
By default, Thought Industries enables you to set the default language for your platform. Should you want your learners to have a choice in how your platform language displays and/or are interested in having your content translated, then Transifex may be a good solution for your company. Here are the benefits of using Transifex:
- Ability to automate and manage the translation of your learner facing interface using Transifex.
- Localize all your digital content from start to finish.
- Powerful set of translation tools and features.
- Robust, but flexible approval process for translated strings.
If you would like to learn more about the Transifex interface or how it works, we recommend visiting the Transifex site. If you have further questions or are experiencing issues with Transifex, please reach out to Transifex support.
The Transifex integration is a premium feature and behind a feature flag.
Reach out to your Thought Industries representative for assistance to enable this feature in your platform.
Once you purchase a subscription with Transifex:
- From the homepage, navigate to Settings and then Integrations.
- From the navigation sidebar, click Third-Party Services.
- Enter your Transifex key.
- Once you've entered your subscription key, navigate to Settings > Setup > Primary.
- From your Primary Settings, click Languages to configure your platform translations.
The Transifex integration is best for use cases with text heavy e-learning sites. Web crawlers used for translations cannot localize videos and images.
Please refer to the PDF document attached to view the details.