Integrating Localize with Thought Industries allows companies to streamline their translations workflow and localize their content.
Use Case Information
By default, Thought Industries enables you to set the default language for your platform. Should you want your learners to have a choice in how your platform language displays and/or are interested in having your content translated, then Localize may be a good solution for your company. Here are the benefits of using Localize JS:
- Ability to automate and manage the translation of your learner facing interface using Localize
- Collaborate with team members in the Localize dashboard
- Features an intuitive set of tools for translation management
- Quickly and efficiently translate pages of content
If you would like to learn more about the Localize interface or how it works, we recommend visiting the Localize site. If you have further questions or are experiencing issues with Localize, please reach out to Localize support.
The Localize JS integration is a premium feature and behind a feature flag.
Reach out to your Thought Industries representative for assistance to enable this feature in your platform.
Once you purchase a subscription with Localize:
- From your homepage, navigate to Settings and then Integrations.
- From the left navigation, click Third-Party Services.
- Enter your Localize key.
- Once you've entered your subscription key, then navigate to Settings.
- Go to Setup and then Primary.
- From your Primary settings, click Languages to configure your platform translations.
The Localize integration is best for use cases with text heavy e-learning sites. Web crawlers used for translations cannot localize videos.
Please refer to the PDF document attached to view additional details.