Ever wonder if there is a useful feature available in Thought Industries that you or your team aren't utilizing? With Apps, you won't have to wonder anymore!
Use Case Information
From the Apps area of your platform, you can customize your platform experience by requesting to enable features relevant to your use case and get broader insight into premium features available to add to your contract and more.
How to Access and View Apps
Let's take a look at how you can have full transparency whether or not features are turned on in your system:
- From your homepage, select Apps in the left menu.
- Welcome to the Apps area. You have the option to look at all of the Thought Industries features from the list view, in the left side of the Apps menu, or the tile view.
- Each Feature has a status (enabled or disabled) to give you visibility into which features are available on your site today.
- Filter by Status or Category to find a specific feature efficiently.
- You can also sort features alphabetically (a to z or z to a) using the sort dropdown menu.
If a feature is disabled, you can very easily request pricing and feature enablement.
- From your homepage, select Apps.
- Choose a feature that is currently Disabled that you would like to request to become enabled.
- Click into the feature.
- On the feature page, click the blue Enable Feature button on the top right.
On the feature page, you will also see a blurb describing the feature as well as any supporting articles and videos to help visualize how your learners could potentially benefit from having this feature.
- You should see a confirmation message that you have requested the feature.
If another admin on your site has already requested a feature, you will also see the confirmation message on the feature page.
- A Thought Industries team member will reach out to you to continue the process (typically within 24-48 hours).