Ever wonder if there is a useful feature available in Thought Industries that you or your team aren't utilizing? With Control Panel, you won't have to wonder any more!
From the Control Panel interface, you can customize your platform experience by requesting to enable features relevant to your use case and get broader insight into premium features available to add to your contract and more.
Where do I find this?
Account > Control Panel
How do I do this?
To access and view Control Panel:
- Go to Account in the left navigation menu.
- Click the Control Panel tab at the top.
- Each feature has a status (enabled or disabled) to give you visibility into which features are available on your site today.
- Filter by Status or Category to find a specific feature efficiently.
- You can also sort features alphabetically (a to z or z to a).
To request enablement of a feature:
- Navigate to Account > Control Panel.
- Choose a feature that is currently Disabled that you would like to request to become enabled.
- Click into the feature.
- On the feature page, click "Enable Feature" in the top right.
- You should see a confirmation message that you have requested the feature.
If another admin on your site has already requested a feature, you will also see the confirmation message on the feature page.
- A Thought Industries team member will reach out to you to continue the process (typically within 24-48 business hours).