At Thought Industries, our everyday platform users are everything to us. We are thankful to have partners willing to take the time to share their feedback and ideas on how we can better support you via our technology. Use the Feedback CTA in the left-hand navigation to get your product ideas to our team. We will also use this to communicate with you if your idea turns into reality or if we have important follow-up questions.
Before we dive into how to provide feedback, here are a few things to know about the process and what to expect:
- Admin users can submit product feedback directly in the platform via the feedback widget.
- You can always review or edit your feedback submissions under My Requests in the Feedback widget.
- We will review and organize all incoming feedback to help us identify top trends and patterns.
- Users should not expect a response or a yes/no answer to every feedback submission. If a status has changed for a piece of feedback, the Thought Industries team will use the Feedback widget in the platform to communicate updates.
- We encourage customers to submit feedback and suggestions. There is no guarantee that any feedback will be implemented in product improvements or on the roadmap.
- Release announcements will be published in the Feedback widget.
We will strive to update the status of your feedback submissions when relevant. You will get a notification in the platform when a status has changed on your feedback. Please see status definitions below for additional details.
Pending Review: Feedback has been received and will be reviewed by the Thought Industries team. It may remain in a Pending Review status until such time we feel it fits the criteria of the next status.
Considering: Early stages of investigating the problem and understanding trends in feedback.
Not Considering: Not technically possible or conflicts with our product strategy.
Planned: Project is on our current roadmap and exploring potential solutions. Roadmap may change depending on shifting priorities.
Working On: Improvement/New Feature is in the development stages.
Released: Project is completed and relates at least partially to your feedback.
Roadmap priorities and timelines are subject to change and therefore, feedback statuses may also change.
How to Submit Feedback
- Click Feedback from the left hand navigation. The widget will open on the right side of the screen.
- Click Send Us Feedback button at the top of the widget.
- Enter your Title and Description for the feedback.
- Click Submit Request.
- Click I'm all set and you will land on your My Requests view in the widget.
We will respond to a requested team response via messages in the widget.
Prioritizing Your Feedback
After submitting more than one piece of feedback, you can prioritize your requests for your own organization as well as letting us know what is most important to you.
- Go to My Requests.
- Click on the Priority tile next to the Feedback Title.
- Choose the new priority level to automatically move that item to that spot.
You will receive status updates, new announcements and message notifications in the platform.
The notifications will look something like this and will appear in the bottom right corner of the screen:
Click the notification to check out the update.
You will also have a notification count on the Feedback navigation item for quick reference.