You can create one or more coupons to provide learners with a discount off of a particular course, webinar, or standalone SCORM. You can set up the desired coupon, along with any limits that should apply, and distribute to learners for use at checkout.
Where do I find this?
Content > Manage Content > Click on Content Title > Enrollment step > Ecommerce > Coupons container
How do I do this?
- From your homepage, select Content, then Manage Content.
- Click the Content Title for the course you want to alter and select the Enrollment step.
- Select Ecommerce from the left sidebar.
- Scroll down to the Coupons container and click Add Coupon.
- Fill in the appropriate coupon information:
- Coupon Code: enter the specific code you will distribute to learners.
- Max Redemptions: determine the # of redemptions you'd like to allow. If left blank, the default is unlimited redemptions.
- Percent Off OR Amount Off: enter either the desired percentage or $ amount discount. If entering Percent Off, use a positive integer between 1 and 99.
- Applies To: choose All Learners, Returning Learners Only, or New Learners Only.
- Access Days: determine the number of days that a learner who redeems this coupon should have access to the course (if different than access days in your course settings).
- Redeem By: enter a date that the coupon must be redeemed by. If left blank, there will be no expiration date.
- Activate: Lastly, you must toggle "Activate?" to "Yes" in order to activate your coupon before learners can apply it during checkout.
- Click Save.
You can append a specific coupon code directly to a detail page URL. This will send learners directly to the checkout flow with the coupon applied.
- Use this URL structure:
What does this look like?
Learner View (Detail Page):
Learner View (Checkout):