You can create one or more coupons to provide learners with a discount off of a particular course, webinar, or standalone SCORM. You can set up the desired coupon, along with any limits that should apply, and distribute to learners for use at checkout.
Where do I find this?
Content > Actions > Settings > eCommerce
How do I do this?
- From your homepage, select Content.
- Click the Actions drop-down next to the course you want to alter and select Settings.
- Select eCommerce from the left menu, and scroll down to Add Coupon.
- Fill in the appropriate coupon information:
- Coupon Code: enter the specific code you will distribute to learners.
- Max Redemptions: determine the # of redemptions you'd like to allow. If left blank, the default is unlimited redemptions.
- Percent Off OR Amount Off: enter either the desired percentage or $ amount discount. If entering Percent Off, use a positive integer between 1 and 99.
- Applies To: choose All Learners, Returning Learners Only, or New Learners Only.
- Access Days: determine the number of days that a learner who redeems this coupon should have access to the course (if different than access days in your course settings).
- Redeem By: enter a date that the coupon must be redeemed by. If left blank, there will be no expiration date.
- Activate: Lastly, you must toggle "Activate?" to "Yes" in order to activate your coupon before learners can apply it during checkout.
- Click Save.
You can append a specific coupon code directly to a detail page URL. This will send learners directly to the checkout flow with the coupon applied.
- Use this URL structure:
What does this look like?
Learner View (Detail Page):
Learner View (Checkout):
To begin setting up your coupons, select Content from your dashboard. Next, click the Actions drop-down next to the course you want to alter and click Settings. Select eCommerce from the left menu, and scroll down to Add Coupon.
Fill in the appropriate coupon information. Then click Save.