You can permanently delete content (courses, articles, videos, etc.) from your learning site. As an intermediary step, you will be given the opportunity to archive your content first, after which you can either delete the content permanently or restore it.
Deleting content is a permanent action so please delete with caution.
- From your homepage, select Content, then Manage Content.
- Click the Content Title for the course you want to alter and go to the Release Step.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Archive.
Need to archive multiple content items quickly? Go to the Manage Content List and click on the actions menu for any content item. Click on Archive and keep going down the list.
- You will be prompted to confirm the archive. If you are sure, click Yes, and the content will be archived.
You will not be able to archive content if any children courses are attached to it.
- Enable the View Archive toggle in the left sidebar at the bottom of the page to see all of the content you've archived.
- If you would like to delete the content item forever, click the Actions Menu for the content item, then Delete Forever to permanently delete the content. Once again, you will prompted to confirm the deletion.
Once your content is Deleted Forever, you will no longer be able to retrieve it.
- To restore archived content, simply enable the View Archive toggle and go to the Actions Menu > Unarchive.