Confirmation text is the custom messaging you can (optionally) add to the order confirmation page and email that a user receives after making a purchase. You can customize the text for each individual piece of content and eCommerce item, as desired.
Individual content items:
- From your homepage, select Content, then Manage Content.
- Click the Content Title for the course you want to alter and go to the Enrollment step.
- From the left sidebar, select Ecommerce.
- Toward the bottom of the page, click Advanced.
- Click Edit Paywall & Terms.
- Go to the Confirmation tab and populate with your custom messaging.
- Click Save.
- From your homepage, select Ecommerce, then Ecommerce Items.
- Click the Actions drop-down next to the item you want to alter and select Edit.
- Locate the Confirmation field and populate with your custom messaging.
- Click Save.
What else do I need to know?
- Confirmation pages and emails automatically pull in the site logo, item title, description, image and price, as well as whether any coupons were applied.
- All text fields are WYSIWYG editors, allowing you to edit and customize your message in a form that will closely resemble its final appearance.
- There is boilerplate text that can be edited globally in Translations. See our Translations: Changing Labels, Buttons & Email Text article for more information.
What does this look like?
Learner View (Confirmation Page):
Learner View (Confirmation Email):
Admin View (eCommerce Item):