If you would like to use DFP (DoubleClick for Publisher) ads, you can easily integrate them into specific areas of your learning site including the homepage, course detail pages, and within the learner display of the course.
Where do I find this?
Settings > Integrations > Third-Party Services
How do I do this?
- From your homepage, select Settings
- From the left menu select Integrations and then Third-Party Services.
- Locate the Doubleclick for Publishers section and enter your DFP ID.
- Click Save.
- Next, use the Banner Ad widget on any layout page (home page, course detail page, etc.) where you want your ad to appear.
- Begin by going to Design > Layouts and selecting the page you want to alter.
- Scroll through the list of available widgets and click on the Banner Ad widget.
- Enter the Ad Unit ID of the ad you want to appear. Enter the appropriate dimensions and (optionally) any targeting parameters.
- Click Save.
- Within a course, you can insert an Ad in the right sidebar of a text page. To do this, go to Content > Actions > Edit.
It can take a few minutes for ads to flow through.
What does this look like?
From within the Third-Party Services tab, locate the Doubleclick for Publishers section and enter your DFP ID.
Next, use the Banner Ad widget on any layout page (home page, course detail page, etc.) where you want your ad to appear.
Once you click on the Banner Ad widget, you will be prompted to enter the Ad Unit ID, appropriate dimensions, and (optionally) any targeting parameters.