In this article, you will learn how to delete a Panorama or sublicense. For basic details about the premium Panorama functionality, see our Understanding Panorama article.
Disabling a Panorama
Disabling a Panorama means the Panorama remains intact, but cannot be accessed by client managers, client admins, or the learners in that Panorama. Learners will not be able to access the Panorama.
Deleting a Panorama or Sublicense
Deleting a Panorama or sublicense means that the Panorama or sublicense will be permanently removed from the system and cannot be restored. Learners will not be able to access the Panorama.
Use SKUs in panorama? If so, we recommend deleting the SKU prior to deleting the panorama. This way, you can reuse the SKU down the line if needed. If the SKU is not removed from a deleted panorama, the SKU will continue to be attached to that panorama indefinitely and cannot be reused.
Use Case Information
For example, you might want to delete or disable a Panorama client who is no longer under contract or if you accidentally duplicated a Panorama client. Similarly, you might want to delete a sublicense within a Panorama client for any reason, from sublicense reorganization to deleting sublicenses that were created by mistake.
To Delete or Disable a Panorama Client
- From your homepage, click Panorama.
- Click the name of the Panorama you want to delete.
- In the left menu, select Settings > Primary.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click either Disable This Client or Delete This Client.
- You will be prompted to confirm either action. If you are sure, click Yes and the client will be disabled or deleted.
Deleting a Panorama is a permanent action, and deleted Panoramas cannot be restored. Please be sure you want to remove a Panorama before confirming deletion.
To Delete a Sublicense
- From your homepage, select Panorama.
- Click name of the Panorama you want to alter.
- In the left menu, select Sublicenses.
- Choose the sublicense you wish to delete.
- Click the three dots icon next to the sublicense you would like to delete.
- Select Delete Sublicense.
- You will be prompted to confirm the deletion. If you would like to proceed, click Yes, and the sublicense will be deleted.
Deleting a sublicense is a permanent action, so deleted sublicenses cannot be restored.