Using our email functionality, you have the option to email all learners in a sublicense or sublicenses within any of your Panorama accounts. Both Client Manager and Client Admin roles have the ability to send emails to Panorama sublicenses.
Where do I find this?
Panorama > Actions > Edit > Communications > Email
How do I do this?
- From your homepage, select Panorama.
- Click the Actions drop-down next to any given client and select Edit.
- From the left menu, select Communications, then Email.
- Select the appropriate sublicenses. This will send an email to all learners who are part of the selected sublicense(s).
- Enter a Subject, Body, and optionally Add Button with a corresponding URL.
To send a test email, click Send Test Email. This will send to the email you are logged in with.
- To send the email to learners, click Send Email.
The max number of learners that can receive an email at one time is 3000.
What else do I need to know?
- Before sending an email, you will see the class size indicated next to the Send Email button. This includes all learners in each sublicense you select.
What does this look like?