If you need to communicate with your panorama learners, you can send them an email from the manager interface.
Use Case Information
Using our email functionality, you have the option to email all learners in a sublicense or sublicenses within any of your Panorama accounts. Both Client Manager and Client Admin roles have the permission to send emails to Panorama sublicenses.
How to Create Emails for Panorama Learners
- From your homepage, select Panorama.
- Select the Panorama you would like to send an email from.
- In the left menu, select Users > Communications and then click Emails.
- Select the appropriate sublicense(s). This will send an email to all learners who are part of the selected sublicense(s).
- Enter a Subject, Body, and optionally Add Button with a corresponding URL.
- To send the email to learners, click Send Email.
- Before sending an email, you will see the class size indicated next to the Send Email button. This includes all learners in each sublicense you select.
To send a test email, click Send Test Email from the bottom right of the page. This will send to the email you are logged in with.
For emails created using this process, the maximum number of learners that can receive an email at one time is 3,000.