Anyone with Manage Users permissions, such as Admin and Customer Service roles, has the ability to refund a learner transaction.
The refund process applies to funds made through Stripe only.
Where do I find this?
Users > Learners
How do I do this?
- From your homepage, select Users.
- From the left menu, select Learners.
- Locate the appropriate learner on this page and click the user's name to access the user record and transaction details.
- Navigate to the Payments tab.
- In the Transactions section, you will see any completed purchases the learner has made.
- Click Refund next to the appropriate transaction.
- Enter the refund amount and click Refund.
You can provide a partial or full refund by specifying the amount to be refunded.
Issuing a refund does not revoke access. If the learner's access should also be revoked, click the Access tab and update their access accordingly.