Any role with the Manage Users permissions, such as Admin or Customer Service, can edit a user's record. This includes updating passwords, user information, content access, roles, and more. This permission also allows you to view content engagement by user on this screen.
Where do I find this?
Users > Learners
How do I do this?
- From your homepage, select Users.
- From the left menu, select Learners.
- Go to the search field at the top of the page and enter the user email address or name you're searching for.
To view disabled learners, click View Disabled at the bottom of the page. This is a great first place to check if you're having trouble finding a user.
- Once you locate your user, click on the user's name to view the user's profile.
- Menu of options:
- View basic learner info like first name, last name, email, and address.
- View user's role.
- Update user's password.
- View learner reference fields.
- View custom learner inputs as well as onboarding survey results.
- Impersonate a learner.
- View or add individual content.
- View or add a panorama and sublicense.
- View or add a learning path.
- View or adjust any access expiration dates.
- View or reinstate any learner-driven archived content (if enabled).
- View or forgive assessment attempts.
- View or issue certificates.
- View or issue awards.
- View a Content Actions Report or a Learner Content & Progress Report. The report will be pre-filtered for the user's email from the profile you are navigating from.
- View engagement and completion data for individual courses and learning paths.
- View or add credit card on file.
- View subscription access & purchases.
- View all transactions for the user.
- View, print, or download a user's transcript.
- Transcript fields can be added via Settings > Certification.
- Click Save.