If you want to offer multiple courses under a single price tag, you can create a course collection for your learners. Course collections (otherwise referred to as bundles) are a great way to package content and/or products to be sold together for one package price.
Where do I find this?
Ecommerce > Ecommerce Items > Add Ecommerce Item > Course Collection
How do I do this?
- From your dashboard, select Ecommerce.
- Click Ecommerce Items, then Add Ecommerce Item.
- Select the Course Collection type.
- Add a title for your collection.
This title will be displayed to the public (e.g. Holiday Special, Get Healthy Collection).
- Next, you will be asked to add the settings/display information for your collection (description, price, confirmation text, collection image, etc.).
- If you would like to include Instructor Messaging, toggle to "Yes" on that option.
- In the Courses field, search for the particular courses that should be included as part of the collection and click the green + icon to add them to the collection.
You can bundle products with courses under the same course collection. Select products to include as part of the collection, if appropriate. Note that products must first be set up on your site (see our Setting up a Product article).
- Enter shipping and tax information, if applicable (see our Setting up Shipping Rates article).
Do not enable the Available for Purchase option until you are ready to make the bundle live to your learners.
- To add the collection to the catalog, toggle "Show in Content Catalog?" to "Yes".
- Make sure all applicable settings are configured.
- Click Save.
What else do I need to know?
- You can easily edit any particular collection by going to Ecommerce > Ecommerce Items > Actions > Edit. From here, you'll be able to add or remove courses, edit price, or change display information.
- Collections are simply a mechanism for selling multiple pieces of content together. Once purchased, a learner will see all individual content items on their dashboard.
- Unlike subscriptions, once a collection is purchased learners will have access to any content included in that collection at the time of purchase. In other words, updating the content in a collection will only impact new purchases.
What does this look like?
Once you click Add eCommerce Item, you will need to select the course collection type. From there, you will be prompted to add a title for your collection.
Next, you will be asked to add the settings/display information for your collection. Make sure all applicable settings are configured, then click Save.