If you have content available in SCORM format, you can load your zip files as SCORM pages within your course and then view reports for these files. SCORM reporting is available at the course-level.
The main SCORM tab shows all learners and SCORM pages, along with the status of each page (e.g., passed, incomplete). You can also drill down to a particular SCORM page to view more detailed information, as well as download a CSV.
Where do I find this?
Content > Actions > Report > SCORM
How do I do this?
- From your homepage, select Content.
- Click the Actions drop-down next to the content your want to alter, and click Report.
- Select the SCORM tab for an overview.
- To filter by page, select a SCORM page in the drop-down for View Individual Submissions. This will show reporting on only the page selected and depending on the build of the SCORM file may contain more in-depth reporting.
What else do I need to know?
The report will include the information that each SCORM file reports back to Thought Industries. Here are some examples of what may be reported:
- Status (incomplete / complete)
- Pass / Fail and % passed
- Individual question responses