In the event that you'd like to reuse content from an existing course, you can very easily copy a course within your Thought Industries learning site. Any changes made to the initial course will not impact the new course, and vice-versa.
Where do I find this?
Content > Actions > Settings > Manage
How do I do this?
- From your homepage, select Content.
- Click the Actions drop-down next to the course you want to copy and then click Settings.
- From the left menu, select Manage.
- Enter your New Course Title.
- Click Copy Course. The copied course will now appear in the Content tab and can be edited separately from the original course.
What else do I need to know?
- If you're interested in copying an existing page from one lesson to another, see our Copying an Existing Page article.