By default, currency will display in dollars. However, you have the option to change the currency symbol that is used across your learning site. Changing currencies will affect the currency symbol that is displayed on both the admin interface, as well as the learner view of your site.
Where do I find this?
Settings > Integrations > eCommerce
How do I do this?
- From your homepage, select Settings.
- From the left menu, select Integrations and then eCommerce.
- Click the Currency drop-down menu to see the list of currency options.
- Choose your currency and click Save.
Only one currency is currently supported per learning site.
What else do I need to know?
- Thought Industries supports all major currencies.
Refresh your page after switching currencies to ensure you are viewing the latest setting.
What does this look like?