Your instance can be embedded onto another website, domain, or even app, via the use of these HTML tags: <frame>, <iframe>, or <object>. When you do this, we encourage you to set your Frame Options as described below
Where do I find this?
Settings > Security> Frame Options
How do I do this?
- From the homepage, select Settings.
- From the left menu, select Security and then Frame Options.
- Choose one of two options from the drop-down::
- Allow (not recommended)
- Allow from Same Origin (recommended)
- Click Save.
What else do I need to know?
- We recommend the Allow from Same Origin setting for your site’s Frame Options in order to prevent clickjacking attacks.
- For more information on Frame Options, click here.