With Panorama, you can create clients and sublicenses on your learning site, which allows for various cohorts to have a fully white-labeled, branded experience and be segregated from other cohorts.
You can provision access to specific content to each cohort, track licensing details, view client reports, and much more. This is most useful if you are selling or otherwise granting content access to other companies or even to departments within your organization.
Each client will have their own custom URL that can be fully branded to that group. Learners will see a fully branded experience, including the client's logo and color scheme that will display throughout the entire learning experience (from the landing page to invite emails to learner dashboard and within the content learner view).
You can keep track of how each learner is progressing in each course and across all content in the client. Furthermore, you can invite managers within each client to various roles, allowing them to help manage the client or view client reports.
Where can I find this?
How do I do this?
- From your dashboard, select Panorama.
- See our Creating a New Client article for more information on setting up your clients.
- Once your clients are set up, click the Actions drop-down next to the client you want to alter, then click Edit.
- From the left navigation menu on the page, you can see a variety of options that are available to you.
Panorama Manager Dashboard
Landing page for managing a panorama. From this dashboard, you can enter an example view of the learner dashboard. Depending on your role permissions, you can also jump to certain settings like inviting learners, viewing content, or client reporting.
View sublicense hierarchy. Edit sublicenses to add content, seat limits, or expiration dates. You can also delete sublicenses from this page.
View client level reports on onboarding responses (collected via Onboarding Survey), client engagement, content usage, and learner usage. See our article on Panorama Reporting for more information.
View a list of content provisioned to the panorama or assign specific courses or content to your client and customize catalog settings for your client's learner dashboard. See our Provisioning Access for Clients article for more information.
View assignment or quiz submissions and assign grades.
Upload client logo, customize font and color scheme, design landing page and dashboard, and specify email settings. Logo and branding will persist for all learners throughout their experience on the Thought Industries platform, including registration, email invites, dashboard, and content view. See our Branding & Design for Panorama article for more information.
There are a few menu options inside of Panorama settings:
- Manage Client Name, SKU, tags, and seat limit.
- Access overall panorama settings for discussions, branding/design (also enabled from the Design page), custom email fields, onboarding survey (also enabled from the Onboarding Survey page), accessing content outside of the panorama (a.k.a. Purchasable Content), and always displaying the detail page to learners.
- Disable or delete clients.
- Generate Client API Key.
- Single Sign On
- Another way to view and provision content to your client and customize catalog settings for your client's learner dashboard. See our Provisioning Access for Clients article for more information.
- You can also choose to copy an existing client account, which copies over any sublicenses, branding settings, and associated content. Customizations that do not carry over are primary settings, onboarding responses, single sign-on settings, and learners. When copying, you will choose the new name and path. It will go into a queue and display in the main panorama list when it's ready.
- Custom Domain
- Custom Domains are a way to further customize the client's experience. Launch a custom URL from the panorama.
Panorama Custom Domains are a premium feature and are behind a feature flag.
Reach out to Thought Industries Tech Success & Support for assistance to enable this feature in your instance.
Email Panorama Learners or set up an Onboarding Survey.
- Send email to all learners in a client. See our Emailing a Panorama Client or Group article for more information.
- Onboarding Survey
- Set up onboarding survey for a particular client to collect additional information about each learner and choose to link up to 3 data points to your learner in all applicable reports. See our Creating an Onboarding Survey article for more information.
View learners list, invite learners individually or in bulk, or create redemption/registration codes to distribute to learners. See our Managing Learners in Panorama article for more information.
What else do I need to know?
- If your client would like their own learning site with an entire public site, or you're finding limitations within the Panorama structure to best serve your client, we'd recommend considering a separate new instance instead of a client.
Separate instances are a premium feature.
Reach out to Thought Industries Tech Success & Support for assistance in making this decision or guidance on next steps.