Anyone with Manage User permissions, such as Admin and Customer Service roles, can remove a learner's credit card on file. This will remove the credit card information from both Thought Industries and Stripe.
This article is assuming you've integrated with Stripe eCommerce.
Where do I find this?
Users > Learners
How do I do this?
- From your homepage, select Users.
- From the left menu, select Learners.
- Locate the appropriate learner on this page and click the user's name to access the learner record.
- Go to the Payments tab.
- Click Remove Credit Card on File.
What else do I need to know?
- You can enter the learner's new credit card information on this page which overrides the existing card on file.
- Thought Industries does not actually store any credit card information. We store a unique token given to us by Stripe, which itself contains no credit card information. That token can be exchanged for the last 4 digits of the credit card and expiration date, which is how we display this info to administrators and end learners. See Configuring Stripe eCommerce on Your Site for more information.