You can create a subscription coupon to apply to any of your subscriptions. You can set up the desired coupon, along with any limits that should apply, and distribute to learners for use at checkout.
Where do I find this?
Ecommerce > Subscriptions Coupons
How do I do this?
- From your homepage, select Ecommerce. Then click Subscriptions Coupons.
- Click Add Coupon.
- Fill in appropriate information:
- Select Subscriptions: choose one or more subscriptions.
- Coupon Code: enter the specific code you will distribute to learners.
- Max Redemptions: determine the # of redemptions you'd like to allow. If left blank, the default is unlimited redemptions.
- Percent Off OR Amount Off: enter either the desired percentage or $ amount discount. If entering Percent Off, this must be a positive integer between 1 and 99 and cannot include a decimal point.
- Duration: choose Forever, Once, or Repeating. Note that the repeating option will allow the coupon to apply for subscription renewal for the number of months that you will be prompted to input.
- Applies To: choose All Learners, Returning Learners Only, or New Learners Only.
- Redeem By: enter a date the coupon can be redeemed by. If left blank, there will be no expiration date.
- Lastly, you must activate your coupon before learners can apply it during checkout.
What else do I need to know?
- You can append a specific coupon code directly to a subscription page URL. This will send learners directly to the checkout flow with the coupon applied.
- To do so, use this URL structure:
The subscription slug can be found by viewing the specific subscription page.
What does this look like?