Show off some of your best reviews by displaying the quotes in the Testimonials widget.
Where do I find this?
For standard layouts:
Design > Layouts > Actions > Edit
For custom pages:
Design > Pages > Actions > Design
This widget is available in the following layouts:
- Learning Path
- Custom Pages
How do I do this?
- Add the Testimonials widget to your page by clicking on the widget item in the widget menu on the left.
- Click Add Item to start adding testimonials.
- Fill out the relevant information: Quote, User Name, User Description.
- Customize the background with a solid color or a background image.
- Customize the text color if desired.
- Choose the justification: Center, Left, or Right.
- Click Done to exit that item.
- To add additional items, click Add Item and repeat steps 3-7.
- After clicking Add Item to create another item beyond the 1st item, you can click the white arrows on the testimonials widget in the preview area to change your view & to see what you are creating currently. You can move between the testimonial items as needed in the preview area.
- After all of your items are added, be sure to click Save.
- If you'd like to edit the items after creation, use the pencil icon next to the testimonial.
- If you'd like to delete the items after creation, use the trash icon next to the testimonial.
Options available in the widget:
- Add Item
- User Name
- User Description
- Background Color
- Background Image
- Text Color
- Justification: Center, Left, or Right.
- CSS Classes
After making updates to your page design, we always recommend viewing the final product from a learner's perspective to get the full effect.
What does this look like?
Testimonials on the Homepage
Note the white arrows on the preview screen to the left or right on the testimonial widget. Those arrows allow you to navigate between the items in the preview screen and in the final display.