Create an engaging row of information & lead learners to other pages on your site. You can add icons, background images, and customize the text color to create a custom experience.
Where do I find this?
For standard layouts:
Design > Layouts > Actions > Edit
For custom pages:
Design > Pages > Actions > Design
This widget is available in the following layouts:
- Learning Path
- Custom Pages
How do I do this?
- Add the About Blocks widget to your page by clicking on the widget item in the widget menu on the left.
- Choose your Row Width: 3, 4, or 5 widgets per row.
- Click Add Item to add your blocks. Once the item is filled out, click Done.
- After all of your blocks are added, click Save.
Options available in the widget:
- Row Width (desktop view only)
- 3, 4, or 5 items per row
- About Blocks
- Background Image
- Icon Image
- Text Color
- center, left, or right
- Link To
- Options to link to a built-in layout or another url.
- CSS Classes
After making updates to your page design, we always recommend viewing the final product from a learner's perspective to get the full effect.
What does this look like?
About Blocks on the Homepage