Gainsight PX offers an integration with Thought Industries that lets you search and view any Thought Industries knowledge base content using the PX Knowledge Center Bot.
You must use the API key in Thought Industries to establish the connection with Gainsight PX. To get this key, navigate to: Settings > Security > API Key.
Integrating Thought Industries with Gainsight PX
To establish connection between Gainsight PX and Thought Industries:
- Login to Gainsight PX.
- Navigate to Administration > Integrations.
- Click the Settings icon on the Thought Industries card in the Knowledge Center Integrations section. The Thought Industries configuration window appears.
- In the Token field, enter the API key that you generated in Thought Industries.
- Enter the Instance URL.
- Click Apply. Navigate to the Knowledge Center Bot to verify the integration.
For additional support with the implementation of your Gainsight PX integration, direct your development team to this Gainsight support document.
Validating the Integration
To verify whether the integration is successful:
- From the left navigation in Gainsight, click on Knowledge Center Bot.
- Click on the KC Bot in the Knowledge Center page.
- Click Articles Search tab in the Editor step.
- Select the Docs Search Tab checkbox.
- Select Thought Industries in the Knowledge Base section. The Knowledge Base tab is shown in the bot preview.
- Click Save.
Now, the content from Thought Industries can display on the Knowledge Base tab of KC Bot.