Favorite reports to stay organized and get quick access to the reports that you'll visit most often!
Where do I find this?
How do I do this?
You can add Library reports or Dashboards from Explore to your favorites. Your favorites are just for you - only you can see which reports you've starred. You can also organize your favorites using folders.
To favorite a report from the Library:
- Go to Reporting Hub > Library and navigate to a report you'd like to add to your favorites.
- In the top right of the interface, you'll see the word Favorite with a star icon next to it.
- Click the star icon and that's it!
- Another option is to click the star icon on any report tile in the Library tabs.
To favorite a Dashboard from Explore:
- Go to Reporting Hub > Explore > Dashboards tab.
- From here, you'll see all of your Dashboards available to you.
- Click the star icon in the top right corner of a Dashboard tile to add it to your Favorites.
To view and edit your Favorites:
- To view your Favorites, go to Reporting Hub > My Favorites, or simply click My Favorites in the left navigation menu anytime you're in Reporting Hub.
- To remove an item from your Favorites, click the star icon on the tile for that report.
To organize your Favorites:
- You can manage your Favorites using folders. This folder system is unique to your favorites.
- To add a Folder, click on the Add New Folder button in the top right OR click on Add New Folder from a tile dropdown.
- Give the folder a name and click Save.
- You can filter by folders by clicking the check boxes on the left. Uncheck a box to remove the filter.
- You can also edit or delete folders by filtering on the folder, then hovering over the folders name.