The list roll page allows you to separate content into clear lists and topics to present a lot of information on one page. Images can be included but are not required.
Where do I find this?
Content > Manage Content > Click on Content Title > Add Page > List Roll
How do I do this?
- From your homepage, select Content, then Manage Content.
- Click the Content Title for to the course you want to alter.
- Within the course outline, go to the lesson where you'd like to add a list roll page. Click Add Page.
- Choose the list roll page type.
- Add a page title.
- Click Save.
- You can choose to provide the learner with additional information. Click Add Text Block to provide additional text above or below the list roll.
- Click Add Description to add information that will display to the left of the list (optional). Click Save.
- Click Add a List and then add a List Title. Click Save.
- Click Add Item to add your first item to the list.
- Enter an Item Title (required). Upload an Image, add an Item Description and Customize your icon for your Description (optional).
- If you would like to attach a resource directly to a list item click Add a Resource. Search for the resource you want to link to, or Customize an icon for the link to the external resource. Click Save Item.
- Continue adding lists and items until complete.
- You also have these options under Advanced Settings:
- Unlocking for editing by children?
- # of seconds required for completion
- Audio Narration File
- Click Save.
What does this look like?