Social share cards allow you to include shareable content (e.g., images, quotes) within your course. Learners can easily share the cards on social media sites and/or download them to their devices. For each card, you can specify a title and description that will also be shared on social media.
Where do I find this?
Content > Actions > Edit > Add Page > Social Share Cards
How do I do this?
- From your homepage, select Content.
- Click the Actions drop-down next to the course you want to alter and select Edit.
- Within the course outline, go to the lesson where you'd like to add a Social Share Cards page. Click Add Page.
- Choose the Social Share Cards page type.
- Add a page title.
- Click Save.
- Click Add Image Card.
- Add Card Title and Card Description.
- Drag an image or click in the box to upload one. Once the image has been uploaded, you can resize it. Be sure to click Crop & Select Image.
- Click Save Card.
- Repeat steps 7-10 until all of your cards have been added.
- Lastly, add a sidebar title and description for your social share cards page. Or, toggle Hide sidebar? to "Yes".
- You also have these options under Advanced Settings:
- Unlocking for editing by children?
- # of seconds required for completion
- Audio Narration File
- Click Save.
Social share card images are required to be 340 x 340 pixels.
What else do I need to know?
- If someone comes across a shared card on a social site, there will be a link to the appropriate course detail page where they can learn about the course.
What does this look like?